Saturday, December 20, 2008

Eli's home


So, I thought that my dogs TPLO surgery was as good as any excuse to start this blog. I thought that this would help me with boredom and stress for the next couple of weeks. I also thought it would be another venue aside from Facebook to let a select few know what's going on. Eli came home from the vet today after his surgery yesterday afternoon. Getting him in and out of the car was a bit sressful, but now he has finally settled down and is resting... or so I believe. I really don' t want to put the lampshade on so I am keeping my eye on him 24/7. We will see where I sleep tonight. His wound started bleeding a bit when we got home, but I guess that is normal after the movement of getting him home. He took his pain pills enthusiastically which was encouraging. It's a good thing there's a lot on TV right now!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Eli! Glad you made it home safely, another hurdle crossed!
    Welcome to the blogoshpere! I find it to be a nice distraction and it is nice to look back on things down the road. You will have to join Dogs with Blogs http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete